Megalithic Figure, thoroughbred race horse
We claimed Megalithic for $20,000 on June 7th, 2012, just a day after Classic R and B, his predecessor in the CVF 2011 Saratoga Claiming Partnership, had been claimed away. Megalithic is a striking four-year-old New York-bred gray gelding by A.P. Warrior out of Filitose by Chief’s Crown. We own an 85% interest in him, and our friends at The Horse Game LLC own the remaining 15%.

One of the big factors in claiming Megalithic is that he still has New York-bred allowance conditions available, and we plan to try him at the allowance level as soon as we can. Following the claim, we sent Megalithic to the farm to recover from a tendon injury. He’s been galloping well at the In-Front Training Center in Ghent, NY, and is due to return to the barn at Belmont in April. With Bruce Brown’s care, we hope he’ll be ready to hit the board in those NY-bred allowances later this Spring.

Megalithic’s Stats

  • CVF 2011 Saratoga Claiming Partnership
  • Gray/roan gelding 2008 (NY)
  • A.P. Warrior-Filitosa (Chief’s Crown)
  • Claimed Belmont, June 2012 for $20,000
  • CVF Record 0-0-0-0
  • Lifetime (as of 3/31/2013) 12-2-1-2 $65,001